WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK FOR AN AVEDA UNISEX HAIR, SPA & WELLBEING SALON?
ILLUMI is a new Unisex Hair, Spa & Wellbeing AVEDA Salon. Blending high standards of Hairdressing, Energy Balancing and Natural Wellbeing Therapies tailored to suit every individual. Creative Visionaries in bringing out true Natural Beauty in every Individual on the outside and inside.
Based in the Village of Studley, Warwickshire.
We are looking for a unique individual to work alongside the company owners as Salon Manager to develop the new and growing brand further. You will need to be a qualified Hair Stylist and fully confident an all areas of Hairdressing.
The ideal candidate for Salon Manager;
• will have at least 3 successful years continuous employment working as a Qualified Hair Stylist / Assistant Salon Manager / Salon Manager. Will have NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above.
• is available to start immediately
• is confident in themselves to build a full and returning clientele base for themselves initially, them going on the build the overall business clientele through effective advertising and marketing, coming up with fresh new ways to continually promote the business, through delivering consistent exceptional customer service and experience and of course a very high standard of Hairdressing
• is determined and not afraid to work hard
• has a natural genuine warm, welcoming and professional demeanour
• wants to be a part of something new and different and is looking for long term job security with progression and advanced in-salon training and AVEDA training - some of the best training available in the Hair Industry!
• would like to work in an AVEDA Salon and to work with AVEDA Haircare and Hair Colour - the brand with the most high performance naturally derived cruelty free products in the Industry!
• enjoys working as a team and is passionate about delivering the best of themselves consistently while being equally passionate about bringing out the best in others
• loves to make people look and feel great!
Job duties, expectations and salary for this role will be discussed face to face at interview stage. To apply for this position, please research AVEDA and ILLUMI and then submit a covering letter for the position along with an up to date CV.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent